Samsung’s Flagship device, Samsung Galaxy SIII is officially launched today in India, during an Samsung Event held in Delhi. This release is part of ‘Samsung Galaxy SIII’ World Tour, in which these days the device is launching across various countries in the world. This device was unveiled earlier this month, and now reaching to stores across world.
Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 is most powerful Android device yet, undoubtedly. Thanks to the Exynos 4 Quad SoC, which is ensured to deliver ultimate performance on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Operating System. It is shipping with Android 4.0.4 ICS OS, which is enhanced with TouchWiz UI. According to the reviews done by various authors across world, this phone is even better than Apple iPhone 4S and HTC One X (which too powered with a Quad Core processor). Other close competitor of Galaxy S3 is Sony Xperia S, and few others too, but main competition stays behind these phones only. Though, many makers will come with their own powerful devices, which are scheduled to release until this year end.
Here are the Specifications, if you’ve missed in our earlier launch coverage.
- 4.8-inch HD Super AMOLED display, features 1280×720 pixels resolution
- 1.4 GHz quad-core Exynos 4212 processor along with 1GB RAM
- Android 4.0.4 ICS with TouchWiz
- 8MP camera with Autofocus, LED flash, BSI sensor. It Supports 1080p Full HD video recording
- For Video Calling, a 1.9MP camera is provided which supports 720p video recording and chatting/ video calling.
- Available in variants of 16/32/64GB Internal memory, supports expandable memory up to 64GB
- Supports NFC, DLNA, Wi-Fi, GPS, A-GPS with GLONASS
- Supports 3G, GPRS, EDGE,
- 3G, EDGE/GPRS, Wi-Fi with, DLNA support
- GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS,
- micro-USB 2.0, Bluetooth 4.0 and HDMI Out
- 2100 mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 Android 4.0 ICS Device includes S-Voice, which is replica of Siri. Alongside, Smart Stay also included, which tracks your eye movement with the front camera, which ensures that screen will be turned on until you’re looking on it. Earlier, this phone was available for pre-order in India through various online stores, but now it is going to be available in India through retail stores. This phone is comes with bunch of cool features, including Samsung used Hyper Glaze Technology to design, which measures 8.6mm and weighs 133g. Users can easily transfer content between phones, with S Beam, which combines NFC and Wi-Fi Direct.
Samsung Galaxy S III I9300 tagged at MRP Rs. 43,180, it will surely get street price of around Rs. 42,500 and currently available in Marble White color. There is a 3GB free data offered, with 2months validity to all Vodafone customers, this offer is valid till August 31. So are you ready to purchase this beast?
After purchasing this phone, make sure to update Galaxy S3 to latest XXLAPE9 Android 4.0.4 ICS Firmware, following our easy tutorial.
Category: Mobiles Phones