USB 3.0 Flash Drives are expected to become cheaper soon, as companies started production of latest technology flash drives more seriously. KINGMAX has launched ED-07 USB 3.0 Flash Drive Series, which would be available in storage capacities of up to 128GB. Kingmax is one of leading brands, and World’s renowned memory and flash drives company.
Kingmax ED-07 is added among company’s range of USB 3.0 Flash Drives, and company has launched this based on the current market trend. Even Intel Ivy Bridge processors are out in market, so USB 3.0 Flash Drives likely to increase their presence in the IT Market. The ED-07 Pen Drive from Kingmax, adopts the high speed toggle/ ONFI MLC Flash technology, while running on latest USB 3.0 Interface for blazing fast transfer speeds of up to 170MB/s read speed, and 40MB/s write speed. This is four times better than traditional USB 2.0 Flash Drives.
Major Highlights/ Specifications of Kingmax ED-07 USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- Cap design with tail-attached, ensures cap would not be lost
- Crafted with Aluminum Alloys case, and coated with anodized coating which presents the shining surface for premium look.
- USB 3.0 Interface
- 16GB –Read & Write Speed: 135MB/s (max.); Write Speed: 25MB/s (max.)
- Read & Write Speed – Read Speed: 170MB/s(max.); Write Speed: 40MB/s (max.)
- Dimensions: 37 x 12.4x 4.26mm (LxWxH)
- Available in Silver Grey and Water Blue Colors
Though, USB 3.0 Flash Drives were out in one or two years back, and we’ve seen launch of various pen drives in the market. But now, we can expect to see latest USB 3.0 flash drives right on your PC, because you will get USB 3.0 motherboard equipped PCs or Laptops now in General. Kingmax ED-07 USB 3.0 Flash Drive would be available in 16GB, 32GB, 64GB and 128GB capacities. The flash drive is complies with RoHS regulations, also CE and FCC. It supports all the operating systems including Windows 7. Company is offering 5 years limited warranty to the purchasers of this flash drive.