Epson keeps bringing latest Printers with latest and innovative technologies in India. Their recent entries was Epson Stylus Pro 7890 and 9890, Epson L100 and L200 Ink Tank Printers and others. Epson have now expanded its series of printers, with announcing the launch of Epson K300, which is a all-in-one monochrome printer, which is leashed with auto document feeder (ADF).
Epson K-Series monochrome inkjet printers includes Epson K300, which also offers ADF. They are first monochrome printers in the time period of 15 years, and company said they have launched them according to the increasing demand of the consumers. Epson stated that their monochrome aka mono inkjet printers are designed for the purpose of providing cheapest possible prints, and also at low price compared to mono laser printers. Among K-Series, there is Epson K100 also included, which is an all-in-one printer. Whereas, the Epson K300 Printer is all-in-one with an automatic document feeder (ADF), as i mentioned above. These three printers from Epson K Series, are claimed to deliver monochrome laser quality printers, at low-cost of just 0.60 per page, along with other features as well.
Features and Specifications of Epson K100, K200 and K300
- Low Cost Prints: The all the models of Epson K-Series printers are designed only to provide lowest possible print costs. The provides prints at just 0.60 paise per page. So every one can afford them.
- Built-in Duplexer to Save Paper: It is the awesome features, it is called as ‘Duplexer’ which is in-built in the printer, to help users to save the paper. This feature is mostly found in high-cost laser printers.
- Faster Prints: K Series prints offers faster prints, they can print at speed o up to 16 ppm (pages per minute), with ISO print speed. On the other hand, these printers offers faster prints than laser printers in draft mode, at up to 36 ppm. So users can ensure that their prints are ready instantly.
- Epson DURABrite Ultra pigment in: With this ink, the Epson K Series printers are rated to deliver better print quality. The DURABrite ink aims to provide sharp and smart prints, which almost looks like printed by a lser printer. The company claimed these printers offers most better grayscale prints, which are water-resistant and fade as well. The printers can print on other media as well, including cardboard, thick craft paper and other media, which can’t be printed by laser printers.
- Integrated Ethernet: The 10/100 Fast Ethernet port is integrated in the printers, which enables easy sharing on computer network, which is not available in most of the laser printers.
- Lower Power Consumption: It consumes up to 70% lower or less power the traditional laser printers, according to Epson. This would save costs to the Epson K Series printers users.
Have a look at this table, to look what these printer models offers (Model by Model)
1440 x 720 dpi (with Variable-Sized Droplet Technology)
|Draft /ISO(3) Print Speed|
37pm / 16ppm
Each printer uses two Epson 137 ink cartridges with DURABrite Ultra ink and an estimated page yield of 1000 pages each
250 sheet paper tray
150 sheet paper tray
250 sheet paper tray
|Copy / scanning|
All the K Series printers are available in India starting immediately. The Epson 100 is retailing for Price Rs. 7,499, Epson 200 is tagged for price Rs. 9,999, and Epson 300 is available at price Rs. 11,599 in India.