India’s top portable navigation devices maker, MapmyIndia announced the launch of its latest product, MapmyIndia Zx250 in Indian market for cars. This new navigation device is touted and claimed to deliver real like alike full 3D landmarks, 3D buildings and 3D elevation on all the locations including hills and mountains. In the provided picture in this post, you can see how this device performs, in terms of clarity and 3D landmarks.
Talking on the occasion of launch of MapmyIndia Zx250 Portable Navigation Device, Mr. Rohan Verma, Director, MapmyIndia, said, “The all new Zx250 takes portable navigation to the next level by offering for the first time, full 3D navigation along with a complete range of helpful features like reverse camera support, Bluetooth for hands-free calling, and FM transmitter for streaming music and voice to the car speakers, making this device a must-have for any car owner.”
Have a look once at MapmyIndia Zx250 Portable Navigation Device Features and Specifications
- Offers house-level search, and also offers integrated city and travel guides to provide detailed insights to guide you better on the way.
- Turn-by-turn voice instructions to guide when you turn at any road or way.
- Stylish curved design, crafted with metallic grey finish for premium overall look and feel.
- The device is not just a navigation device, asides it also offers entertainment features like Music Player, Movie player to playback your favorite tracks and movies.
- In-built memory of 2GB, and supports expandable memory of up to 8GB.
- Digital Photo Frame capability to display your favorite pictures, whenever you don’t need navigation system.
- Offers wireless streaming of music and navigation instruction to car audio system at custom FM frequency.
- Can connect to user’s phone with the help of Bluetooth, to enable hands-free calling.
- Ambient Light Sensor, which adjust screen brightness automatically according to the light conditions.
- AV-in slot helps users to connect a reverse camera.
The MapmyIndia Zx250 comes with latest version, MapmyIndia Maps v7.0 which offers premium content, to offer full map details including house-level maps for 36 cities, 20 cities in full 3D, as well as more than 6.3 million places and 3D landmarks in India. Apart from this, the Zx250 portable navigation device also offers street-level maps of more than 4000 cities and over 5,76,000 towns and villages in India, which is connected with the help of 1.79 million km of highway and road network across country. The MapmyIndia Zx250 is fully powered by all new MapmyIndia Aura 3D navigation system. MapmyIndia will showcase their all products during Auto Expo, which is being held in Pragati Maidan, New Delhi. Price details are still behind the scenes.