In November 2010, We reported the announcement of 5 Stylish Handsets from iBuzz. Now iBuzz Mobiles has finally launched its first handset in Indian market recently.
iBuzz mobiles has announced the launch of i4 (SlimBUZZ) mobile phone handset, which comes with preloaded with Opera Mini Browser and other Java applications, also supports Facebook, Twitter and Nimbuzz social networks. It is equipped with 2.4-inch (6.1cms) 262K color display screen and 1.3MP camera. If features Bluetooth, Privacy Protection, Certified financial grade security with incorporated secure ngpay commerce application wallet that enables payments and banking on your fingertips. Further more, the company said that this iBUZZ mobile qualifies to international quality benchmarks and safety standards with its battery and charger as CE and SAR certified so as to cater you unmatched quality.
The iBuzz i4 (SlimBUZZ) handset is ideal for business users, it comes packed with some exciting features including the option to use phone as a modeam and a webcam via USB, and it delivers long battery backup of upto 13 days standby time and upto 4.5 hours of talktime, so that users can talk for a long time at battery backup. Its privacy protector keeps user’s data safe for the inbuilt ngpay commerce application.
iBuzz i4 (SlimBUZZ) Specifications:
- Supports GSM 900 / 1800 Mhz | GSM 900 / 1800 Mhz networks.
- 2.4-inch (6.1cm) QVGA 262K color screen display with 240 x 320 pixel resolution
- Battery (4.5 hrs talk time / Standby time upto 13 Days)
- Preloaded Opera Mini Browser, Facebook, Nimbuzz, Ebook reader and other Java Applications.
- 800 SMS Storage memory, 100 Phone Book enteries and Supports memory card upto 8GB.
- Dual Sim (GSM+GSM) capability.
- 1.3 megapixel camera with 4x digital zoom and 1280 x 1024 pixels resolution.
- 800 SMS storage memory.
- Stereo Bluetooth, GPRS, Regional Languages support and Privacy Protection.
- Dimensions: 113 x 51 x 11mm.
- Weight: 73.5 gm of weight.
- Battery: 1000 mAH Li-ion.
The iBuzz i4 (SlimBUZZ) is only available in Black colour. There are no pricing details are available in India. But the company had announced in their announcment in November that all handsets will be priced between Rs. 2200 to Rs. 4000 Range, These announced phones were: i1800 (Big Buzz), i2200 (Picture Buzz), i3300 (Multi Buzz), i4400 (Music Buzz) and i4 (Slim Buzz). With the price range varying from Rs 2200 to Rs 4000.
Category: Mobiles Phones